- Directors, Long Island Professional Education Network (LIPEN)/21st Century Save Our Kids Task Force
- Certified by New York State as trainers for the Dignity For All Students Act (DASA). Qualified to conduct training at Nassau BOCES, Touro, College Columbia Teacher’s College and CW Post University.
- Recognized as national experts in bullying and cyber bullying.
- Creators, national bullying prevention programs –The Bully Frog Program and Cyberbullies Beware Program.
- Authors, national award-winning Bully Frog book series
- Developed and presented highly successful workshops on anti-bullying/ cyberbullying/harassment and tolerance for Touro Graduate School of Education and Psychology. Trained over 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students during past 7 years.
- Presenters on anti-bullying/cyberbullying, tolerance and anti-bias at national and regional educational conferences, workshops and symposia, including: 21st Century Conferences on Youth Violence, Touro Graduate School of Social Work, State School Board.
- Developed DASA classroom materials and DASA Survival Kit.
- Trainers for New York City Public Schools, regional Police departments, and school bus drivers.
Awards & Recognition
- Trailblazer of the New Millennium awards, Nassau County Legislature to both Roni and Ginger
- National Legacy Book Award (2004)
- Recognized by members of the U.S. Senate and Congress, New York State Senate and Assembly
- Recipients of state grants to deliver programs on bullying/cyberbullying
- Appeared as experts on major network television; recently featured on ABC special on cyberbullying
Additional Professional Affiliations
- NYS Approved DASA trainers, over 2000 professionals trained since 2013
- International Bullying Prevention Association (IBPA), members
- Nassau BOCES, Western BOCES and Eastern Suffolk BOCES registered consultants